Thursday, November 18, 2010

Today I cried for you...

Of late I have been in the Christmas mood so that is all that is playin in my car....I'll Be Home For Christmas came on and so did the waterworks.

"Christmas Eve will find you, where the love light gleams, I'll be home for Christmas, If only in my dreams" that line it was all it took...
Flashback to Christmas Eve 2008...

When I got a call from my dad somehow I never expected to EVER come. My auntie(antie) Seita had passed...

Feel guilty cuz it is easy to forget...(hard for me to even go on right now cuz I am over here crying my eyes out)
Loved her so much... so many things I learned from her and so many good times... and now they are all memories.(I am so glad i got to see her twice before then. How I felt will always stay with me...)

That Christmas of 2008 She was home for Christmas. That got me thinking... where is your home? Where is your final resting place?

From Sunday death has been on my mind...It is a part of life and no one person can run from it. Sad but true.

So often we make plans for tomorrow and tomorrow is not promised.

All I know is that Christmas Eve, Christmas, anyday....you can find Alseita Aldridge in my heart...Where the love light gleams

No comments:

Post a Comment