Thursday, November 18, 2010

Life and Its stuggles...

Of late it has become really clear to me that there will always be repercussions for your actions... something you do today might not show up tomorrow but it might show up some time later.

Somethings that happen in other ppls life make me not want to live in a worldly mind...or in better words it turns me away from was is so full of sin and turns me towards what is everlasting.

YOUNG PEOPLE... i cannot stress enough... do not do anything that would bring you shame... if it has to be private and no one else can know or you don't want anyone to find out then you should not be doing it...

It just hurts my heart these days when i see young ppl in situations that could have been avoided, if they had only been more careful and not followed what the world tells you.

Why can't we as teenagers just be teens and not try to grow up so fast? why can't we be our age? man... it really make me sad.

Maybe for some of you the events in life might be a blessing... in a sense that you will grow up and wake up! Some of you will be forced to wake up and others will get the oppertunity to start over...

I don't even know.... all I can say is WAKE UP! PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment