Thursday, October 7, 2010

Reflection

Often in life were are tested and we have to make choices. Sometimes we are given the answer to situations before we actually get there... question is were you paying attention? Did you get the answer loud and clear? Today if was faced with 2 choices sin or what I knew was right.... for a moment I thought about just doing the easy thing but then I had to think back to just an hour before when something was said about the same action. so.. I went and did what i really had to do and not what I wanted to do. in these times one needs to be close to God and be sure that they are working towards a Godly goal and not a worldly one.Please the Lord at all times.

IN OTHER NEWS...

I have realized that I have become very fired up about Breast Cancer Awearness. In turn this made me very fired up about my cancer. Lymphoma. I want to get involved but i do not know how... I guess this is a start along with facebook. Anywho, I think at this time I have come to a place where I can share and be infomative. Even today I got so emotional because I still can't believe I am here today... healthy. God is good all the time. All the time God is good. Amen? Amen!

Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment