Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Continuation

Today was a good day... I woke up and said "Lord, nothing is going to get between me and you today!" and there me day began. I did have some bumps in the road and I did get hurt today... but when talking to the offender today all I could do was smile.Why be mad? Why cry? No reason because life will go on and there are bigger and better things going on all around you. Yes today was a blah day and it rained all day but WHO CARES! Always, Always, ALWAYS make the best of your day! You never know what tomorrow brings! So live life for the Lord and strive to please the Lord at all times! Just get close to him.


I heard on the radio...pray in silence... it gives you the chance to listen to the Lord and for Him to listen to you. Great things come out of silence... the silence is time for reflection. So go ahead and reflect, listen, pray. I am ;) nighty night

No comments:

Post a Comment